Want to be a better leader?
Decisive leaders make and communicate great decisions.
Great decisions are a critical part of every business. Gone are the days of doing things “by feel” – decisions must be rigorous and transparent.
Decisive leadership is about rigorous transparent decision making
Great communication skills are required throughout every part of every company.
Without great communication, information can’t make it to the right people at the right time. Without great communication leaders are unable to inform, motivate and inspire.
Decisive leaders communicate effectively to inform, inspire and motivate stakeholders.
The World Economic Forum refers to the
“fourth industrial revolution”:
The WEF also list the top 10 skills in
demand in this new environment:
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- People management
- Coordinating with others (cooperation)
- Emotional intelligence
- Judgement and decision making
- Service orientation
- Cognitive flexibility
The Decisive Leadership program is custom tailored (bespoke) for every participant.
Since no two participants are the same, no two experiences are the same either.
Some of the things you can expect from the program are:
- Preparation of a tailored coaching program
- Regular 1-on-1 confidential coaching sessions
- Ad-hoc coaching sessions
- Regular group coaching sessions to share learnings and experiences
- Assessment and reassessment of objectives and plan
- Access to growing library of resources and training materials
- Access to members-only group in LinkedIn
- Timely response to email, instant message, SMS etc.